DeviceXPlorer OPC Server Ver.6.3.0 was released.
We released new version "Ver.6.3.0" of industrial communication software "DeviceXPlorer OPC Server".
In this version, various new functions have been added, specifications have been improved, and bugs have been fixed, so please consider upgrading.
[Main new features]
- Support communication with Sumitomo Heavy Industries Molding Machine.
- Support Modbus/TCP server function.
- Supports data access in the CNC area with FOCAS communication.
- Support communication with MELSEC FX5UJ.
- Support communication with MELSEC iQ-R Process CPU (R08P,R16P,R32P,R120P).
- Added the function to retry the key check without stopping the operation even if the hardware key or software key is temporarily released for some reason.
- Even in 64-bit application, OpcEnum(x86), an enumeration service for OPC DA servers, can list up the server name.
- Support data access for ByteString type nodes.
[Main bug fixes]
- Fixed the problem that a memory leak occurs in the server side when a OPC client calls AddItem function with the "Active" parameter of the tag using VT_BOOL (-1/0) instead of BOOL (1/0) in the OPC DA communication.
- Fixed the problem that read values are incorrect when the consecutive addresses of Current Long Counter Value(LCN) or Long Index Register(LZ) are read in a batch.
- Fixed the problem that array tags access unexpected areas when there are multiple tags of Current Long Timer Value(LTN), Current Long Retentive Timer Value(LSTN), Current Long Counter Value(LCN), Long Index Register(LZ) and they include array.
- Fixed the problem that "Network No." and "Station No." on the PLC side are initialized at 0 and 255 when reopen the "Configuration", if iQ-R or iQ-R(Motion CPU) is selected at "CPU TYPE". (Target version is between 6.2.0 and 6.2.1)
- Fixed the problem that "Target IP Address" is initialized to "192.168.0.1" when reopen the "Configuration", if iQ-F is selected at "CPU TYPE". (Target version is between 6.2.0 and 6.2.1)
- Fixed the problem that "communication error" was output when communicating with Azbil controller. (Target version is between 6.0.0 and 6.2.1)
Detail update information, please check following page.
It is possible to update to latest version from Ver.6.0 - Ver.6.2 with patch set up module free of charge.