DeviceXPlorer OPC Server Ver.6.8.0 is released.
We released new version "Ver.6.8.0" of industrial communication software "DeviceXPlorer OPC Server".
In this version, various new functions have been added, specifications have been improved, and bugs have been fixed, so upgrading is recommended.
Main new features
- Support for SAIA PLC PCD series.
- Expanded the maximum number of communication sessions from 50 to 100 in the OPC UA server function.
- Support for bit position specification writing to the word register in the MELSEC EZSocket communication function.
- Support for bit position specification writing to the word register in the MODBUS Ethernet communication function.
Main bug fixes
- Fixed the vulnerability(CVE-2023-0286/CVE-2022-4304/CVE-2023-0215/CVE-2022-4450) caused by OpenSSL used in OPC UA server/client function.
- Fixed the problem where the application stops working due to a Disconnect or RemoveItem call from the OPC DA client.
- Fixed the problem where the tags under the group are not reflected in the address space of OPC UA when batch generation of tags is performed from Device setting.
- Fixed the problem where connection was unsuccessful with AB Logix with firmware version 34 or later in the AB Ethernet communication function.
For detailed information, please check following page.
It is possible to update to the latest version from Ver.6.0 - Ver.6.7 with the patch module "DeviceXPlorer OPC Server V6.8.0 Patch11".