How to troubleshoot (DeviceGateway)
If you have any problems with your DeviceGateway, please share the following information with us.
- Product version
- The detailed trouble information
- The detailed system configuration information (information of the communication target devices, such as CPU model name, Ethernet unit model name and so on).
- The log file of DeviceGateway
- The setting file of DeviceGateway
How to get the log file
- Click "Configuration" in "Management" tab.
- Select "Log" menu and enable "Output log"
- Select output level according to the trouble. (Set the output level to 4 only for the logs you want to display in detail.)
- Click the check mark in the upper right to save the setting temporaly.
- After that, click "Save" button at the top to save the setting and restart.
- Please reproduce the trouble.
- You can check the log from "Information" in "Management" tab.
- You can also download the log file from "Log" menu of "Files" in "Management" tab.
How to get the setting file
- Select "Backup" menu of "Configuration" in "Management" tab.
- Click "Execute" button of "Export" in "Backup(JSON type)".
- Seelct "Backup" menu of "Files" in "Management" tab.
- Download the exported file "export_yyyyMMdd_hhmm_ssfff.dxg".