- OPC Server
How to troubleshoot (DeviceXPlorer OPC Server)
If you have any problems in communication with devices or with applications, please share the following information with us.
- Product version (You can check the version from "About DeviceXPlorer" in [Help] menu.)
- The detailed trouble information
- The project file (*.dxp)
- The log files
- The detailed system configuration information such as:
- For communication trouble with devices: information of the network, target devices (CPU unit, Ethernet unit) and so on.
- For communication trouble with applications: the application information, version, interface type and so on.
How to get the log file
- Click [Project] menu and click project property.
- Go to [Log] item and enable "Auto Message Save".
- Specify [File Path of Saving Message Log].
- Select output message according to the trouble. (e.x. enable [Output Communication Message] if you have communication trouble with devices.)
- Click [Apply] and [OK] to save the setting temporaly.
- Please reproduce the trouble.
- You can check the log file in the specified directory [File Path of Saving Message Log].